I began this whole journey because I truly love sharing things I love! So, I will be compiling blogs as frequently as I can to share things I LOVE along with updates on what is going on in the Reaves House! They may feature one retailer or like this one, they may be all over the place. I hope this is something you guys will enjoy and find helpful! Please comment below OR DM me on Instagram with any questions!
This week we begin the journey of trying to sell our house. We have felt God telling us for quite sometime to just “simplify” life and this is the biggest and first step of that journey. So, the house goes on the market February 1st! Which means we are de-cluttering, staging, and cleaning. A lot.
Thankfully Ricky is seriously like a PRO at the cleaning part, I am totally not kidding! I get the kids out of the house and entertain them while he cleans the place up. I really enjoy the system we have in place, and in all honesty I believe he does too!
P- Another stinking book report. Yep. That’s all I have to say about that. If you missed the last one well, let’s just say the boys got ahold of the main paper that was needed, drew poop emojis on it and then I tossed it because, well it had poop emojis on it. P still managed to come out strong with a 90 but, that was a stressful week. So here we are again….
B & K- The older boys will be getting signed up for baseball this week. Which makes me SO excited! B has a chapel program he is suppose to perform in but, with all the sickness going around they keep having to post-pone it! We are praying he can have his big moment this week, he has worked so hard to memorize his lines!
Rush- Homeboy likes to eat. Like that’s all he does. All day everyday. We are working on transferring him into his bed and getting him on the same routine as the older kids. Working from home we sometimes lack in the “structure” department.
So, should be a eventful week! I hope you guys all have a amazing one! I wanted to share somethings with you I have picked up these last few weeks and LOVE! Some are on major sale too!
- The shoe I get MORE questions about than any other HERE AND she’s only $25!!
- OBSESSED with my NEW RUG!
- FAVORITE MASCARA RIGHT NOW
- NEW FAVORITE WHITE TOP
- Another favorite Shoe I am LIVING in right now! HERE
- The PERFECT RED VALENTINES TOP for UNDER $25! (Have this in numerous colors and LOVE IT)
- Favorite LIPGLOSS for everyday! I wear the color “Flawless”
- The COZIEST LOUNGE SWEATSHIRT & it’s ON SALE!
- Splurge MOM JEANS that I LOVE! Size Down, they run BIG!
- One of my favorite DUSTERS/KIMONOS UNDER $40!
- SIMILAR LOOK of MOM JEAN for a fraction of the price!
- Just got this AWESOME TABLE RUNNER for our dining room table!
- Got this VELVET DRESS for Preslee! LOVE shopping here for all the kiddos, super affordable and always cute!
If you had to narrow down this list to getting ONE thing I would tell you to grab the first pair of shoes I listed! You’ll find yourself wearing them A-LOT! And you’ll notice when you do, EVERYONE wants to know where ya got em! Have a BLESSED week! And I am so grateful you are here!
Love ya BIG,
Psalm 118:24 “This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”